Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a great site for all us frugalistas!!!

One of the Yahoo groups that I belong to, but I seldom take an active role, had this link last week. http://tastyplanner.com/ I checked it out and it is really awesome! I think it could really help all of us plan our meals and shop better.

Sign up is free, of course. I wouldn't be singing its praises otherwise. lol. You can find recipes that other users have added and even add your own recipes. I really like the meal planner. It is as simple as dragging and dropping the recipe into the day's column. The ingredients you will need to make your menu for the week, will automatically be added to the grocery list. You can then print out your list or access it using an iPhone (Being a frugalista, I, of course, do not have one of these, but a girl can dream can't she?)

So, if you are not meal planning yet or are doing it on paper, check this site out. I think you will find it very interesting. Let me know what you think of it.

siggy

1 comment: