Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Calendar

I just found this wonderful program for helping you keep track of your family: http://www.cozi.com/ * It's free and there is some really nice features that I will be using.

One really nice feature is the family calendar. You can enter the names of each person in your family and when you enter an appointment, you can check off who the appointment is for. You can even synchronize the calendar to Microsoft Outlook. I think this will be a very nice feature for me.

There is also a feature for adding your grocery list. You can even add the stores where you need to buy different items at. There's also a family journal and you can download a photo collage screen saver.

So, check it out if you have a few minutes. I think it will definitely help my family and I get organized.

*I am in no way affiliated with Betty Crocker and did not receive anything for writing today's blog entry. I just like the product and know that other frugal moms and dads could also benefit from using this free program.

No comments:

Post a Comment