Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treating Tonight

Well, tonight we will be going down to my mom's house and then trick or treating in her town. Up here, they trick or treat on Halloween anhalloweend since that is a Friday, my husband will have to work and will miss trick or treating. So, we are going tonight. 

My oldest son is going as some freaky looking monster. My two year old is going to be a princess and the little guy is going as a bumblebee. I think it will be fun, because my daughter will be able to enjoy it more now that she is older.

I just have to find something quick for dinner tonight so we can eat early and get going. Trick or treating starts at 6pm and it's about a 35 minute drive. Right now, I have no clue what to make. These are one of those times when I wish we had some frozen pizzas in our upright freezer. Maybe I will make some homemade pizza. I guess it depends on what my husband is doing this afternoon, because making pizza dough is a little time consuming and I don't dare leave the little ones in the living room that long by themselves.

Any ideas for what else I could make for dinner. For meat we have a couple frozen uncooked chicken breasts and some frozen cut-up ham pieces. So, that kind of limits us. I know, I know. We need to go meat shopping!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment