Saturday, August 29, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS......

Tanya. I will be emailing Tanya tonight to get her address so that I can send her the envelope of coupons. Congratulations Tanya.

As many of you may have noticed, I have not been posting on here much. Between work, my classes and family, I just don't have the time. I get home from class on Mondays and Wednesdays and just crash. The rest of the weekdays I spend a little time with the kiddos and then crash as soon as they are in bed. I am really exhausted.

As much as I love writing in my blog, I just can't keep up with it. So, I will post when I can, but I make no promises. I have been having trouble even getting my Tops deals and shopping trips posted (I went last weekend, even took pictures, but never found the time to post them). So, I will leave everything up and active, and just post when I have the opportunity.


Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment