Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tops Deals 8/2-8/8

I'm sorry I didn't get this done sooner. Sunday we were gone most of the day, yesterday I worked and last night I went to bed early with a migraine. There really aren't too many good deals this week at Tops. If you have a P&C near you, you may want to check out their ad for this week. I always look at their ads and usually their sales are just awful, but this week is actually pretty good. So here's the deals I see this week.

  • sweet corn 4/$1
  • fresh boneless chicken breast or center cut pork chops $1.88 a pound
  • fresh lean ground beef $1.99 a pound
  • Pepsi 2 liters $1
  • All laundry detergent $3.99. Use $1 off coupon from Sunday's insert, making this $2.99
  • Margerita sliced pepperoni $2. Use $.75 off coupon, which doubles to $1.50, making it $.50
  • Turkey Hill iced tea 2/$3. Buy 2 and use $1 off 2 coupon, making these 2/$2
  • Hunt's snack pack pudding $1. Use $1 off 1 from Con Agra site, to make this free


If you would like to see more coupon and store matchups, head over to BeCentsAble.


Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment