Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coupon Contest - Win over $150 worth of coupons

I have A LOT of coupons right now. I have been given a lot of coupon inserts in the last few weeks and really there are more coupons than I could ever think about using. So, instead of letting them expire, I have decided to share.

So, one lucky winner will win over $150 in coupons. Some of the products include:


  • Tide
  • Scott toilet paper
  • Cascade
  • Kid Cuisine
  • Banquet Meals
  • Manwich
  • Act II popcorn
  • Huggies Pullups and Pure and Natural Diapers
  • Cookie Crisp cereal
  • Listerine
  • Windex
  • and much, much more

All coupons expire after September 10. Since I will not have much time to advertise this contest, I will be giving more entries for people who get the word out about this contest. Here are the ways you can get entries:
  • 1 Entry - This one must be done in order to enter the contest. My husband is having trouble making dinner (he is currently the stay-at-home parent). To get your first entry into the contest, let me know ideas and tips he can use to make getting dinner on the table easier. Also please leave your email or blog address, so that I can get a hold of you if you win.
To get more entries:
  • 2 entries - Subscribe to my blog via email. Please leave me a comment with your email address.
  • 3 entries - Add my badge to your blog or site. The code can be found on my sidebar. Please leave me a comment letting me know you did this, along with the address.
  • 3 entries - Twitter about my contest. Please leave a separate comment stating you did this, with the link or your Twitter name.
  • 3 entries - Emailing at least 3 friends telling them about this contest. (Please put me on cc - couponqueenofcorning at hotmail dot com), and leave me a comment letting me know you have done so.
  • 5 entries - Blog about this contest. Please leave a comment with the address link.
Contest Ends August 26 at midnight EST. I will be drawing a winner and post the name on the 27th. I will also email that person. Winner has 48 hours after receiving email to get back to me or I will have to choose a new winner.

Good luck! Bonne Chance!!


Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment