Sunday, April 19, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS......

Michelle D. Congrats Michelle!!! I will be emailing you to let you know you won and to get your email address.

I had so many extra coupons that I decided to have a second place winner. And that winner is.... J Lynette. Congrats!!! I will be sending you 30 random coupons and there are some really good ones in there too. I will also be emailing you to get your email address.

Congratulations to both the winner and the runner-up.

I am thinking about having another contest in a few weeks when my coupon stash starts getting huge again (I get extra coupons from my husband's grandma and uncle so I will have TONS by then) So, make sure you keep checking back here once in a while. I am thinking I will probably run another one around the third of May.

Lisette

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!! I'm looking forward to picking some out to use when I food shop this week! If I can get my grocery expenses down, I can use that money to pay down my dental bill that's pending...Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete