Monday, April 27, 2009

Coming Soon!

I am currently working on the second part of my budgeting article and will have that for you soon. I wanted to work on it this weekend but we were busy busy busy (went to my parents' house on Saturday for a cookout and we got our garden tilled on Sunday). I am hoping to have the next part of it for you before the week is out.

In light of the whole swine flu and the possibility of a pandemic, I am also doing an inventory of my stockpile. I am not freaking out over the whole thing, I just want to be prepared. I want to have at least 2 months' worth of the essential foods and products. It will do no harm to make sure we have this, and it can only help. If money starts getting tight later in the summer, we will have a good stockpile of food and will only have to go to the store to buy milk. When I am done with my inventory count, I will share with you the numbers, and let you know what I plan to buy to increase my stockpile. I am wanting to get this done this week.

I am also working on getting you the deal list for Walgreen's, Rite Aid, and Tops. (I am busy busy busy huh?) I am working on them as we speak and will have all three done by tomorrow. I did look through them all and there seems to be some good deals. Jubilee also has some good deals this week, so I will also let you know what they have.

I am off to get what I can done of this stuff. Have a very wonderful day!



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment