Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts (Frugal Edition)

randomtuesday

I have decided to partake in the UnMom's weekly Random Tuesday Thoughts. I will try to keep my thoughts about frugality or coupons, but you never know where these random thoughts will lead me once I start.

1. Have you ever noticed that when you don't have any extra money to spare, that is when Murphy comes and visits? We are trying to save every little penny because hubby was laid off and then we get a bill that we didn't know about. Isn't that the way it always is.




2. Ummmm. How does that work???????

3. Tomorrow is Earth Day. Our family will not be doing anything special, because we already take steps to help the earth. Earth Day is everyday here. My college on the other hand decided they wanted to be earth conscious all of a sudden. Previously, they had a trash can and a can for deposit cans and bottles. Last week they decided that they wanted a bin for aluminum, plastic, etc. But the plastic bin says you can't put deposit cans in there and they removed the bin for deposit. So, what do they want us to do with them now? Throw them in the garbage? Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking?


I guess I have no more random thoughts today. This was actually tricky because I am so used to writing about one particular thing. I am sure it will get easier though.
Lisette

2 comments:

  1. lol, yes, some people don't really 'get' it when they try to be environmentally conscious. But hey, at least they're trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it rains, it pours. It's when you're completely broke that the car breaks down, the dishwasher gives out, and the kids grow out of all their clothes overnight.

    ReplyDelete