Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coupon Contest - Win over $100 worth of coupons


I once again have WAY to many coupons that I will not be able to use, so I would like to give them to one of my lucky readers. There is over $100 worth of coupons in this envelope and include coupons for products such as Kleenex, Perry's sherbet, Bertolli, Scotties, Campbell's, Land O Lakes, Scott bath tissues, Herbal Essence, Advil, Nivea body wash, Reynolds Wrap, and more. All coupons expire at the end of May or later.

There are several way to get entries:
  1. 5 entries for blogging about my giveaway and providing a link to my contest. Please leave me a comment under here letting me know you did this and the link to your blog.
  2. 1 entry for commenting on here saying you would like to win. Please make sure I have some way to get a hold of you in case you win - a blog address or email address.
  3. 2 entries for adding my badge to your site or blog, leave me a comment here letting me know. Instructions on how to do this: Go into your Layout and add an html widget. Then copy and paste my code from the sidebar. Leave me a comment letting me know you did this with the link.
  4. 3 entries for emailing your friends, please put me on copy.
  5. 2 entries for using a social network such as Facebook or MySpace to spread the word. Add me as a friend and let me know in the comments.
Contest ends next Sunday, May 10 at 6 pm. I will draw the winner using Random.org later in the evening on Sunday. Good Luck.

Edited to add:
I now have even more coupons, so first place will get $100 in coupons and there may possibly be a second place winner also.

Lisette

2 comments: