Thursday, May 7, 2009

Couponing Classes

I have been asked about maybe doing a coupon class. I was wondering how much interest there might be in a class. I would really like your input. Even if you are not in the Twin Tiers region of NY, you can still comment if you'd like.

Would you attend a class on couponing if it was free? What if there was a small fee like $3-$5?

When would be the best time to have a class? Weekdays or Weekends? During the day or at night?

What kind of things would you like to learn about? Would you just like to learn about couponing or would you like to learn about frugal shopping in general? What about other frugal things you can do to save money for your family?

I would love to have any input you would like to give me. Thanks.



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment