Saturday, May 23, 2009

No Coupons Tomorrow

It's Saturday again. Usually I clean out my coupon holder on Saturdays but I won't be doing that this week because there are no coupon inserts in the paper tomorrow. Now hopefully I can remember that and not send hubby out to get one. LOL.

I did get some really great coupons in the mail today. There is a coupon for free Hunts ketchup and $1 off coupons for products such as Peter Pan peanut butter, Orville Redenbacher popcorn, Hunts Snack packs and more. If you really feel like you need your coupon fix tomorrow, you can always print some from the internet. Check out Penny Pincher Gazette, Betty Crocker, Smartsource, or the Coupon Loop for more internet coupons.

Just a reminder that my coupon giveaway ends on Monday, May 25. If you would like to enter to win TONS of great coupons, go enter now!!!




Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment