Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Words of the Week Wednesday 5/20

Every Wednesday, I highlight up to three blogs or websites that I think you will all enjoy visiting. If you have a blog or site you would like included in my Words of the Week Wednesday, leave me the link in my comments along with what you find interesting about the site or why you like it.

Here are the three sites for this week:
  • I just received an email from Arm and Hammer announcing that they have $10.50 worth of printable coupons on their site. Go to the Arm and Hammer site, click on Get Coupons at the top left-hand corner, Enter your first and last name and email (I use an email address that I use only for samples and coupons). It will then take you to the page to pick which coupons you would like to print.
  • Would you like to know what coupons are out there? Maybe you would like to be able to look up what date a certain coupon came out. Well, here is a coupon search that does just that. It even has an insert schedule, so you will know when there isn't going to be any inserts (they even use Valentine's Day as an excuse to not have coupon inserts... gggrr).
  • Freebies 4 Mom is a great site with tons of coupons and freebies. She is also currently running a contest where you can win $150 office set. So check out her blog.

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment