Thursday, June 18, 2009

Words of the Week Wednesday 6/17


It is Wednesday again and time to provide my readers with links to sites that I found interesting in the last week.
  • TweetDeck. I really didn't know how to use Twitter much, so I really didn't like it. Since finding out about TweetDeck, I have been tweeting more because it is so easy. Plus I don't have to keep checking the site all the time. The program is open and when someone twitters a little window pops up letting me know. So, if you would like to do some more twittering, you should really go check it out. It's free and you can download it here.
  • As mentioned on Sunday, I was in the local paper again. I just wanted to mention that Jenn from Greene NY was also mentioned in the additional section of the paper. She has a blog called Frugal Upstate. I found this blog sometime last year and have visited it often. She just had her blog redesigned and it looks awesome. Go visit her blog and let her know that Lisette sent ya.
  • Are you looking for all the best sales and coupon matchups each week? Well, BeCentsAble is the site to go to. Individual bloggers post their matchups weekly for both national and local stores. I am the only blogger on there providing the matchups for Tops, but there are also matchups for Weis, Price Chopper, and Giant, along with national stores like Walmart, Walgreens, Target and more. This is a great way to learn how to shop with coupons.


Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment