Friday, June 19, 2009

Job Interview Today

I had an interview today. It went well and I am really hoping to hear back from them next week. This really could be the perfect job for me. :) So, keep your fingers crossed. My family (and myself) could really use this right now.

I'm working on the Frugal Meal Friday post right now. I had it started, but never got it finished. I should have that up soon. I also have a review that I think I will be posting tomorrow. I received baby shampoo and body wash to use and review. Good stuff!

I'm off to finish my post and start getting dinner around. I would also like to get some pizza dough mixed and rising. I want to make some homemade hot pockets to stick in the freezer. Never tried making them before, so it should be an adventure.

Have a wonderful day!

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment