Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Walgreens Deals 6/10

I bought quite a few things yesterday at Walgreens. I had quite a few coupons and I got quite a few Register Rewards. I had a gift card from the last month that they ran their rebate program, so I used that to decrease my total also. Here is what I got:



  • Gillette body wash and Gillette shampoo, both on sale for $4 each. I had a $1 off coupon for the body wash and another $1 coupon for the shampoo, making these 2/$6. At checkout I received a $3 Register Reward, making these essentially 2/$3.
  • 2 Head and Shoulders shampoos, on sale for 2/$8. Used $2 off 2 coupon which brought these down to 2/$6. At checkout I got $2 in Register Rewards, making these essentially 2/$4.
  • 2 Palmolive dish detergent. On sale for $.99 each with coupon. Used $1 off 2 to make these less than $1 for two.
  • 2 Snuggle fabric softener and a container of All. On sale for $4.49 each = $13.47. I had 2 coupons for $.50 off and one for $.40 off, which made them $12.07. At checkout, I received $5 in Register Rewards essentially making these 3/$7.07 or $2.35 each.
  • Gillette Fusion Gamer razor $9.49. Used a $4 coupon, making it $5.49. At checkout, I received a $2.50 Register Reward, essentially making it $2.99
Total Before Savings: $54.94
Sales, Coupons, Gift Card: $29.45

Total Paid Out of Pocket: $25.49

Total After RR's: $16.96

I plan to go to Walgreens again this week and use some of my Register Rewards. They have Slim-Fast on sale and with RR's, plus I have coupons. They also have a coupon in the ad for $2 off Neosporin On the Go, plus I have a $1 coupon. They want $5.99 for this, but after coupons, this would be $2.99 and probably would be nice to have in the glove box or diaper bag. They also have my makeup on sale for 40% off, plus I have a coupon for $1 off. I will need to get some fillers in order to use the RR's I just got, but I will still be getting everything cheap.

Just a little tip: Make sure you have as many products as you do coupons and RR's. For example, if you have 3 manufacture coupons and you want to also use 2 RR's, you need to buy 5 things. Look for cheap fillers like candy bars or anything else that might be 2/$1 or 3/$1 to bring your total items sold to the amount you need.

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment