Monday, June 22, 2009

My Walgreens and Rite Aid Deals 6/21


Guess how much this all this stuff cost me. Nothing. $0.00!!!! It was a good day, let me tell ya. LOL. Here is the breakdown:

Rite Aid
  • 4 Mentos Gum. Used 4 $1 off coupons to get all for FREE (I have 2 more coupons at home so I will probably run over later in the week and grab 2 more)
  • Crest Enamel Shield toothpaste $2.69 with a $2.69 rebate = FREE
  • Suave deodorant $1.99. Used $.50 coupon and there is $1.50 rebate making an OVERAGE of $.01
I also had a $2 rebate check from last month that I used. I spent $2.87 and will be getting $4.19 in rebates. Therefore I had an overage of $1.32. Nothing like getting paid to shop! LOL.

Walgreens
  • Sunday newspaper $1.50
  • Gallon of milk $1.89
  • 3 boxes of cereal. 3/$7 and get $1 in register rewards. Also used $1 off 3 coupon which made them 3/$6
  • 3 packages of Kotex pads at $2.99 each. Buy 3 and get $3 in register rewards. Used 2 $1 off coupons which made them $2.32 each
  • Aquafresh Whitening toothpaste $3 with $3 in register rewards - essentially making this free
If I hadn't gotten the milk and paper there my savings would have been greater, but we needed these anyway. I used 4 Register Rewards from 2 weeks ago worth $12.50. I paid $7.82 out of pocket and received $7.00 in Register Rewards. So, it was almost like paying $.82 for all this stuff.


I spent $10.69 out of pocket. I have $4.19 in rebates coming and received $7 in Register Rewards. This comes out to me actually getting paid to shop! Love it!!? I got $42.65 worth of product absolutely free!!! That's a savings of 100%+.



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment