Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tops Shopping Trip 6/24

Went to Target last night to get some things. Unfortunately we didn't get home until after nine and had to get the kids in bed, so I don't have pictures for you. Here's what I bought:
  • 8 o'clock coffee $4.29. Used $1 coupon and $1 coupon doubler to make it $2.29
  • Dora pinata. My daughter's birthday is in less than 2 months and she loves Dora! Normally I wouldn't buy something like this, but it was on clearance for $2.65, originally $15.99!!
  • 8 2-liters of Diet Pepsi $1 each = $8. I don't drink coffee, so Pepsi is my caffeine source.
  • Peter Pan peanut butter $1.67 minus $1 coupon = $.67
  • Tops apple juice on sale for $1.99. The kids are out of juice and we needed some to get us by until we can get some more at Sam's Club.
  • Tops popcorn 6 pack $1.99. They had the 3 packs Buy One Get One Free but the price for the first one was over $2, so the 6 pack at $1.99 was cheaper. This just proves my point, that you should always look at the unit price and make sure you are getting a deal.
  • 2 packages of Oscar Meyer hot dogs. Buy One at $3.49 get one free. Used free package of hot dog coupon that I received in the mail, in order to get both packs for free.
  • Sensational tortillas. Buy One at $2.39 get One Free. This made them about $1.20 each. Perfect for soft tacos or turkey rollups.
  • 8 Breyers yogurt. On sale for $.50 = $4.00 minus $1 off Tops catalina coupon, making them 8/$3 or $.38 each
  • Dozen large eggs $.89. They had medium eggs on sale for $.69, but we usually use large eggs for most recipes so I decided to get the large. That is still a really good price on eggs. I haven't seen them that low in a few years.
  • Swiss Miss Iced Tea $2.75. Used $1 coupon and $1 coupon doubler to make this $.75. I have a Try Me Free mail in rebate which will refund me either $1.75
  • Tops fat free gallon of milk $1.99.
Total before savings: $67.42
Bonuscard savings: $32.92
Manufacture Coupons: $7.49
Total Paid: $27.70 (saved 58.9%)

So, all in all, it was a pretty good shopping trip at Tops. If you'd like to share your Tops shopping trip, please send me an email or leave me a comment.


Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment