Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Words of the Week Wednesday 6/24


It is Wednesday again and time to provide my readers with links to sites that I found interesting in the last week. Today I will just be concentrating on some interesting articles I found.
  • Looking to save money on electricity? Check out this article from My Two Dollars titled How to Get Your Monthly Electric Bill Below $25. There are several tips to help you reduce your energy consumption.
  • Want to stretch your food dollars? Check out Food Tricks that Keep Your Hard Earned Money Out of the Trash from PayLess for Food. This article contains great tips to help keep your food so you don't have to throw away food and money.
  • If you are new to the world of couponing, you will want to read this article from Common Sense with Money: Five Mistakes I Made as a Newbie Couponer. These are very good tips for any person looking at starting to coupon. It may even be helpful for those of us who have been using coupons for a while.
  • I was also impressed by this article from Northern Cheapskate: Don't be Greedy with Freebies. It is a really great argument against being greedy when it comes to free samples.
  • If you're having trouble keeping track of your bills and remembering to pay them, check out this article from Associate Money: Tips to Pay Your Bills On Time. Number five is the one I do. I have my bills set up to automatically be paid through my bank. All I have to do when the bills come in is check and make sure my payment will be sufficient. I also keep track of my bills using Microsoft Money and an Excel spreadsheet.
Do you have any sites or blogs you would like to suggest for Words of the Week Wednesday? Please send me an email or leave me a comment.



Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment