Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tops Deals 6/21-6/27

Here are the deals I see for this week at Tops.

  • Grapes $.99 a pound

  • Pepsi 2 liters $1

  • Oscar Meyer hot dogs Buy One Get one Free. I am using my free pack of hot dog coupon that I got from the manufacture a few weeks ago to give me two packs of hot dogs for free

  • Peter Pan peanut butter. $1.67. I am using $1 off coupon I received in mail a few weeks which will double to $2 giving me an overage

  • Tops butter $1.69 for one pound

  • Heluva good chunk cheese 2/$5 Use coupon for $1 off 2 that expires 7/31 to make these 2/$4

  • Coffee-Mate 32 oz $2.39. Go get a coupon here for either $1 off 1 or if you have already printed that one a coupon for $1.50 off two

  • Dozen Medium eggs $.69

  • Tops deluxe american singles. Buy one at $2.99 get one free.

  • General Mills cereal. Buy 4 get $4 off. Use $1 off 3 coupon from 5-31 insert, Trix coupon from here, or $1 off chex from 6-14 insert

  • Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta $1

  • 8 pack of Sparkle $5.99 minus $.50 coupon from 5-3 insert which will double to $1 making this $4.99 or $.63 each

  • Nabisco Oreo Cakesters $2.50. Use $1 coupon from 6-14 insert to make it $1.50

  • Suave deodorant $1.79 minus $.50 off coupon from 5-17 which doubles to $1 to make this $.79

  • Wish-bone Salad Spritzer $2. Use $1 off 1 coupon and use doubler coupon to make it $2 off and make this free.

  • 73% Fresh Ground Beef 4-5 pound package $1.49 a pound.

  • Hatfield Boneless Hamt Steak $2.50

  • Perdue boneless chicken breast, tenders, or think sliced cutlets. 50% off. Check the prices on these at the store to make sure you really are getting a good deal.

  • Western style prok ribe $1.69 a pound

  • Tops whole chicke $1.19 a pound


Would you like to see more deals for the stores? Go visit BeCentsAble to see more.



Lisette

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get the coupon for the Coffee mate but the link wasn't there. Could you post it? Thanks so much. Love the blog! Its the only one I have found with Tops and Wegmans!!!
    Good luck with your job search! I hope something comes through soon.
    Patty Buffalo, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Patty,
    The coffemate link should work now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I must have forgot to link it.

    Lisette

    ReplyDelete