Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Target Deals 6/23

Good deals at Target today. Could have been a little better, but I had a headache so I my brain wasn't working right. We were going to go to Tops also, but decided to wait until tomorrow when hopefully my brain will be fully functional again. Here's what I got tonight:

target shop 6/23

  • Kashi Go Lean bars. $2.94, minus $1.50 coupon = $1.44. Now normally I would have waited for them to be a little cheaper, but hubby wanted them so I gave in. LOL.
  • A1 steak sauce. On sale for $2.69 minus $2 coupon = $.69
  • 4 boxes of Kraft Mac N Cheese $.52 each = $2.08 minus coupon for buy three get one free. So these ended up being $3.9 each
  • Degree deodorant $2.34 minus $1.50 Target coupon = $.84 minus $1 manufacture coupon = overage of $.16
  • 2 rolls of Bounty Basics paper towels $.99 each = $1.98. Use $.50 off any Bounty Target coupon plus $1.00 off any 2 Bounty manufacture coupons = $.48 for 2 rolls.
  • 4 pack of double A batteries $1
My total came to $5.28. I used a $5 gift card earned from a few weeks ago and$.28 from another $5 gift card from last week. Out of pocket expense: $0!

Hope you had a great day also today! Have a wonderful night.


Lisette

2 comments:

  1. Lisette,

    Where did you get the target coupon for the bounty? Maybe I'm just missing it? I will look again. :) -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CHRISTINA,
    THE TARGET COUPONS WERE IN THIS LAST SUNDAY'S PAPER - JUNE 21ST. THEY WERE IN THE SMARTSOURCE INSERTS. THEY WERE ONE OF THE FEW GOOD COUPONS IN THAT INSERT. IT WAS A FULL PAGE OF BOUNTY AND CHARMIN TARGET COUPONS. THE COUPONS WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE. THERE WERE 4 COUPONS ALL TOGETHER. COMBINE THESE WITH MANUFACTURE COUPONS TO GET MAXIMUM SAVINGS.

    ReplyDelete