Friday, July 17, 2009

All You Grocery Challenge Daily Roundup

allyoucurved

Friday - Day 5



Breakfast:
Cinnamon toast on homemade bread with apple slices.


Lunch:

Canned spaghetti and meatballs with canned pears. We need to run to the store this weekend and grab some more fresh fruit. We only have bananas left and they are starting to get to the point where they would make a good bread.



Dinner:
My husband and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We will probably end up at Olive Garden since I have a $4 coupon off 2 dinners. We will also drink water (we usually do) to keep the price down. We should be able to get out of there for less than $30. I will update this later with the actual cost. The kids are probably going to have mac n cheese, hot dogs made in the toaster oven, and canned pears. Grandma is coming over to watch them and I want something easy for her to make.


Update: I was wrong. It was more than $30. LOL. We did have a really good time eating out together, alone! It is always so weird to go anywhere together without the kids. Most of the time when I go somewhere, I have at least one of them with me. So, we ended up spending $38.02 which isn't too bad considering hubby got 2 beers. So I will be adding this amount to my weekly grocery budget.

Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment