Monday, July 13, 2009

New Meal Planning Site

Vocal Point sent me some information on a new site that helps you meal plan, DinnerTool.com. I thought this was going to be one of those sites where you have to pay to use the tools, but to my surprise, it wasn't. Tools likes recipe search lets you enter ingredients and search for recipes that are budget-friendly. The Meal Planning tool lets you select the recipes and move them into the weekly calendar. The Shopping List tool gives you a list of ingredients you will need for your entire meal plan. Instant Coupons is another tool that seems really great - all you have to do is look for the links within the recipes and click on them. The only thing I would like to be able to do is add my own recipe (although this may be on there somewhere and I'm just not seeing it yet).

After you visit and look around the site, go to vocalpoint.com/dinnertool, fill in some information about yourself and answer a couple questions and you will be entered to win their weekly drawing of a $400 grocery gift card. There will be 10 winners drawn at random, so you have a decent chance of winning this one.

I am going to explore the site a little more and start using it for my meal planning. This would definitely make it easier to get this chore done each week.


Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment