Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coupon Binder

I recently decided that my little coupon holder wasn't working well enough anymore. So, I decided to start a binder for my coupons. I already had a binder that will work for a while, although if I find one of the nice ones with zippers and pouches cheap during the back to school sales I may get one of those. I bought one set of 35 baseball card protector sheets, but that wasn't enough and hubby grabbed some more the next time he was at Walmart. I only have 2 dividers right now, but the coupons are in the same order that they were in when they were in my coupon holder, so I can still find everything pretty easily. I am sure I will be able to pick up some divider CHEAP during the next month. Ok, so here are the pictures of my coupon binder, in case you are curious or are thinking about using this method yourself.






Lisette

1 comment:

  1. testing something out, will see if this works. how does everyone like my coupon binder?

    ReplyDelete