Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tops Deals 7/19 - 7/25

Here are the deals I see at Tops this week. If you see anything I may have missed, please leave it in the comments below.
  • Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops 3-4 lb package $1.99 a pound ( I will be buying these this week. We are getting a little sick of ground beef and chicken)
  • pint of blueberries or pound of strawberries. Buy one at $3.99, get one free. (Not a bad deal, but if you are going near an Aldi's you can get these for $1.50 or less, Wegmans might also have them in this price range still)
  • Boneless Sirloin Steak 3-4 lb package $2.99 (this would be a good buy if you have a little extra in your grocery budget this week and are looking for something different to eat)
  • Pepsi 2 liters $1. I will be stocking up on these since I am really low on 2 liters (had to buy Coke last week - the horror! LOL)
  • Crest toothpaste $.98. Buy 2 and use coupon for $1 off ANY 2 Crest Toothpaste (these are not the ones from 2 weeks ago). There is no reason this shouldn't work since the coupons says ANY Crest Toothpaste. Your final price will be $.96 for 2!
  • 8 oz chunk cheese $1.69
  • Fresh leg quarters $.79 a pound
  • Hatfield boneless ham steaks $2 each (I will also be buying a couple of these this week)
  • Tops butter $1.69 a pound
  • Heluva Good sour cream or dip 2/$3. Buy 2 and use $1 off any two sour cream, dips, or cheese, (expires 7-31 or 8-31) and it makes them 2/$2 or $1 each
  • Weight Watchers yogurts 6/$4. Buy 3 and Use online printable for $.55 off 3, which will double to $1.10, making these about 3/$.91 or $.31 each
  • Bumblebee light tune $.89 each
  • fresh green beans $1.29 a pound
  • cucumbers 2/$1
  • Zatarains $1 each. Buy 2 and use $.75 off coupon from 6-7 insert, which doubles to $1.50, making these $.25 each! (Thank you Katie for letting me know about this since I did not have this coupon in my binder)

If you would like to see more coupon and store matchups, head over to BeCentsAble.


Lisette

2 comments:

  1. Zatarains is 10 for $10 and there are $.75/2 Q out making them $.25 each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH. I WISH I HAD SOME OF THOSE COUPONS. WE DIDN'T GET THEM HERE. :( THAT'S WHY I APPRECIATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY MAY HAVE DIFFERENT COUPONS THAN I HAVE. I KNOW THE SALES ARE SOMETIMES SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT NEAR BUFFALO.

    ReplyDelete