Sunday, July 12, 2009

Twilight movie...

Is it November yet? I can't wait until the new Twilight movie comes out! I have been rereading the whole series. Yes, rereading. I read them all so quickly the first time that I didn't really enjoy them. That's what happens when you read 4 books in less than a week. LOL. So, this time I am taking my time and reading them a little slower. Although, I am already on the last book and I just started rereading them about two weeks ago. LOL.

I will probably splurge and go with my husband to watch this when it comes out. It has been a long time since we went to a movie. Tickets and snacks are just so darn expensive that I usually just wait until I get them on DVD. Is anyone else out there anxiously waiting for the new movie? Here's a clip to make it worse.. LOL




Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment