Thursday, July 9, 2009

Job Hunt Update / Rite Aid Stop

UPDATE:
I got the call today saying I got the job - the one with social networking and working with the database! YEAHHH!!! I am so happy and so relieved. Unfortunately, I won't be starting until August, but as long as I start getting paychecks before the end of September we will be ok.

Yesterday, I went on two interviews. The first was at noon and was for a 20 hour a week job doing accounts payable. I had a second interview at 3:45 for a job that I am extremely interested in. This is the job using social media, plus they are thinking about making it a full time job with the added responsibilities of maintaining a new database. They will be calling by the end of the week, so keep the fingers crossed. This would be an awesome job for me.

After I went to my 3:45 interview, I stopped at Rite Aid. I picked up a few things that have rebates and that I have coupons for. The cashier seems to have an aversion to anyone who uses coupons. She scrutinizes and reads every single word. She tries to tell me that I can't get a specific product because it is not the one pictures. I nicely point out that the wording says any 440 ml or greater. She is always very grumpy and nor very friendly. I have had her ring my purchases a few times and have never seen the woman smile. I feel kind of sorry for her, but she shouldn't be taking it out on the customers. Anyways, here's what I bought:
  • Venus Spa Breeze razor on sale for $7.99. I had a $2 coupon plus there is a rebate for $5, making this $.99 2
  • Crest Pro Health rinse on sale for $4.99. I had a $1 coupon plus there is a rebate for $2.25, making this $1.74 1.5
  • Pampers jumbo pack on sale for $8.99. I had a $1 coupon, plus there is a rebate for $2, making this $5.99 2.5

Original Amount: $29.37
Amount saved: $19.25
Amount Paid: $10.12 (saved 65.5%)




Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment